Current Action Alerts:
Currently Miss. legislators have passed numerous bills affecting Mississippi's youth. We stand with those in opposition to the following:
- HB1523: Freedom of Conscience from Government Discrimination Act
- SB2525: Downtown Annexation
- SB2162: Jackson Airport Takeover
- MS State Flag, and all other symbols of the confederacy and promotion of white supremacy
- Confederate Heritage Month
- The systemic dismantling of public education
What you can do:
- Encourage your school's faculty council and student government to release a statement opposing the bills.
- Write editorials for your school's newspaper
- Organize on your campus to raise awareness or challenge these policies locally
- Use Social Media to ask businesses to condemn these bills and policies
- Build a coalition to convince your city to pass a resolution opposing the bills
- Follow us on Twitter to find out about other ACTION ALERTs as they happen
- Please email us at email@example.com to find out how to add your city/school to this list.