- Help gathering the stories of queer youth in your communities.
- Develop PSAs and content for social media including; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat.
- Writing blogs about your experiences.
- Represent the MSSC at regional and national conferences.
- Assist in planning community and fundraising events.
- Designing flyers, e-invites and other marketing material for events.
- Assist in updating MSSC databases when necessary.
- Assist in organizing and implementation of awareness and giving campaigns.
- Reach out to the community organizations, general public and donors with the message about the MSSCs mission.
- Collaborating with other organizers on new ideas and directions.
- Receive media trainings for news outlets and filming opportunities.
What if I'm not selected?
There are no limitations on how many times you can apply. This program is highly competitive and only a limited number of folks can be accepted into each cohort. If your application was not approved the first time, try reapplying. As always we encourage any interested applicants to attend our annual leadership trainings in the Fall (Q&A Summit), in the Summer (QYLTS Action Camp), and get involved in our year-round and seasonal programs.